Free HIV and Hepatitis C testing and prevention can be done at ASF’s satellite location, RADAR.
- Pre- and post-test counseling
- Results in about 20 minutes
If you are a Latino gay or bisexual man between the ages of 18 and 49, you can receive a $5 gift card for getting tested here. Walk-ins welcome, no appointment necessary.
2708 Westminster Ave Suite 110
Santa Ana, CA 92706
- Sunday – closed
- Monday – 11 am to 7 pm
- Tuesday – 11 am to 7 pm
- Wednesday – 11 am to 7 pm
- Thursday – closed
- Friday – closed
- Saturday – 9 am to 3 pm
Hepatitis C: Who Should Get Tested?
- Anyone who has ever injected drugs
- Anyone with medical conditions such as chronic liver disease, HIV/AIDS
- Anyone who received donated blood or organs before 1992
- Anyone born between 1945 and 1965
- Anyone with abnormal liver tests or liver disease
- Anyone on hemodialysis
- Anyone born to a mother with Hepatitis C
- Health and safety workers who have been exposed to blood on the job through a needlestick or injury with a sharp object