Employment with Radiant Health Centers
Radiant Health Centers’ employees are highly-skilled, professional and caring individuals. Each of us is dedicated to and passionate about our mission of preventing the spread of HIV and improving the lives of men, women and children affected by HIV/AIDS in Orange County. If you enjoy serving others and want to join us in making a difference in our community, please consider becoming part of the agency.
A listing of currently open positions is directly below.
- Chief Development Officer
- Clinical Psychology Intern
- Medical Director
- Nurse Practitioner (part time)
Radiant Health Centers’ employees enjoy a comfortable and supportive work environment and are offered a generous benefits package upon hiring. If you are unable to join us as an employee, please consider helping as a volunteer!
How to Apply
To apply for an open position, please forward a cover letter and resume using one of the following methods:
- Email your application materials to the address specified on the job posting (preferred)
- Mail to Radiant Health Centers, Attn: Human Resources, 17982 Sky Park Circle, Ste J, Irvine, CA 92614
- Fax to (949) 809-5779
- Email your resume and letter of interest to Lisa Osborn at LOsborn@radianthealthcenters.org unless stated otherwise in the job description
- No phone calls, please
Radiant Health Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic group identification, race, religion, ancestry, creed, color, sex, marital status, national origin, age (over 40), sexual preference, medical condition, or physical or mental handicap.