Irvine Primary Medical Care Services
Radiant Health Centers is a leading provider of primary care services in Orange County. As the largest LGBTQ+ medical clinic in Irvine, we are committed to delivering first-rate, accessible medical solutions to our diverse community. Our dedicated team understands the challenges that many LGBTQ+ people face in accessing primary care services. This is why we ensure that patients receive equitable, compassionate care in every facet of their medical needs and treatments.
Orange County LGBTQ+ Primary Care Medical Clinic
Primary care covers a broad range of services focused on a patient’s general health and well-being. As a long-standing LGBTQ+ medical clinic, our physicians understand the physical and mental health challenges faced by the LGBTQ+ community. A primary care provider understands your medical history, is on hand to diagnose and treat illnesses – and assists with the prevention of disease.
Our Primary Care Services
For non-emergency medical treatment, primary care is the first contact an individual has. Access to a dedicated LGBTQ+ medical provider like Radiant Health Centers means that patients get consistent, integrated healthcare from a community-focused clinic. Some of the services we provide are listed here.
- Health screenings
- Diagnosis of health problems
- Ongoing treatment for illnesses
- Chronic disease management
- STD/HIV testing services
- Annual checkups
- Family planning
Along with the many general health services we provide, we also deliver more specialized care that’s tailored to our LGBTQ+ patients. For instance, our medical team is highly trained and knowledgeable about hormone replacement therapy. We are able to adjust hormone levels to align with a patient’s gender identity. In addition, HIV services like PrEP are essential preventive treatments that can radically improve a person’s health outcomes.
Free Primary Medical Care From Radiant Health Centers
At Radiant Health Centers we are committed to bringing accessible healthcare to our Orange County patients. From medical checkups and HIV treatment to youth programs and mental health counseling, we want people who need these services to get personalized, quality care.
To meet these goals, we provide free primary medical care services for the uninsured or underinsured. Patients with health insurance will be asked to share their information with us.
Why LGBTQ+ Primary Care Services Are so Beneficial
Building a relationship with a primary care professional offers some of the following benefits.
- Identify health problems in their earliest stages.
- Help maintain ongoing good health.
- Compassionate, LGBTQ+ affirming care.
- Specialized treatment options.
- Understanding of gender identity and sexual orientation.
Common Questions About LGBTQ+ Primary Care Services
Does your medical clinic provide LGBTQ+ friendly primary care services?
Yes. We are dedicated to providing medical services to the LGBTQ+ community. Our medical team is educated, trained – and works to understand each patient’s personal needs and challenges.
Does your medical clinic provide care to those who do not identify as LGBTQ+?
We provide compassionate care to all that enter our doors. Our team is ready to assist you with your healthcare no matter how you identify.
Can I speak with my primary care provider about mental health concerns?
Yes. Your primary care provider is focused on supporting you with all healthcare needs. We can offer guidance and treatment for mental health issues, and also provide in-person and telehealth counseling sessions with trained professionals.
What is the best way to access primary medical care services?
We want to make getting the highest quality medical care as straightforward as possible. This means providing consultations at our Irvine medical clinic, convenient remote telehealth services, virtual counseling sessions and more.
Access LGBTQ+ Primary Care Services in Orange County
Radiant Health Centers is a long-standing and compassionate provider of primary medical care services for the Orange County LGBTQ+ community. Our Irvine medical clinic offers guidance and treatment for your physical and mental health concerns. To contact us, call (949) 809-5700 or request an appointment today.
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- OC Pride Month Returns With a Busy Calendar of Events
- May Is Mental Health Awareness Month in Orange County
- 30th Annual AIDSWatch Focused on Ending the HIV Epidemic
- Recognize Transgender Day of Visibility on March 31
- Celebrating 21 Years of National LGBTQ Health Awareness Week
- Annual Gala Returns With a Midsummer Night’s Dream Theme
- New LGBTQ+ Youth Drop-in Center Opens in Orange County
- LGBTQ+ in Orange County Gives Generously in Year-End Appeal
- Honoring World AIDS Day With a Remembrance Tree
- How You Can Support LGBTQ+ Health Care With Year-End Giving
- Orange County Unites in Support of World AIDS Day
- How You Can Support LGBTQ+ Health Equity in Orange County
- Radiant Health Centers 2021–2022 Annual Report Has Arrived
- Address Health Disparities During Transgender Awareness Week
- LGBTQ+ Community Unites for AIDS Walk Orange County
- Orange County Celebrates LGBTQ+ History Month
- Find an LGBTQ-Friendly Healthcare Home in Orange County
- Know Your Status to Help End the HIV Epidemic
- Join Us at the 36th Annual AIDS Walk Orange County
- Stay Informed About Monkeypox in Orange County
The 8 latest Portfolio Entries
- Awards & Recognitions for Our Work With the LGBTQ+ Community
- Contact Us
- Education & Outreach
- Family Planning & Birth Control
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Irvine HIV Testing and Treatment Services
- Irvine LGBTQ Center
- Irvine PrEP Services for HIV Prevention
- LGBTQ+ Youth and Mentorship Program
- Medical Clinic
- Mental Health
- Newsletter Signup
- Orange County HIV Life Skills Workshops
- Orange County PEP Treatment for HIV Prevention
- Orange County STD Testing & Treatment Services
- Primary Medical Care Services in Orange County
- Radiant Health Centers’ Annual Reports
- Rapid Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) Services
- Social Services
- Telehealth Access
- Telehealth Importance
- Telehealth Services
- Testing Services
- Thank You
- Thank You
- Thank You Newsletter
- Thank You Sidebar
- The Voice
- Additional Resources
- Family & Children
- Federal Transit Administration Title VI
- In the News
- LGBTs In The News
- Meet the Team
- Our Culture
- Press Releases
- Radiant Health Centers’ Strategic Plan
- AIDS Walk Orange County
- Annual Radiant Gala
- Pride Month 2023
- Support LGBTQ+ Youth Mental Health
- Year End Appeal
- Become a Corporate Partner
- Get Involved
- Join the Compassion Council
- Legacy Planning
- Main page
- Volunteer Opportunities in Orange County
- About Us
- Board Members
- Board of Directors
- Our Team
- Subaru Share the Love
- Terms & Conditions and HMIS
Archives by Month:
- May 2023
- April 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- August 2020
- May 2020
- March 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017