Radiant Health Centers has an exciting new way for donors to support our mission – the Compassion Council. This giving program offers members both monthly and one-time giving options, and comes with a host of benefits that recognizes their commitment and deepens their engagement with our community.
What Is the Purpose of the Compassion Council?
Compassion Council members are dedicated individuals whose philanthropy helps Radiant Health Centers provide compassionate care for all. They exemplify our mission by underwriting care for our clients living with HIV as well as the expansion of medical, mental health, and social services for the entire LGBTQ+ community in Orange County.
Support from Compassion Council members means Radiant Health Centers can bring our full scope of services to the most vulnerable people in our community. Starting at just $100 a month, members can guarantee the critical, life-sustaining programs we provide to our clients.
What Are the Benefits of Joining the Compassion Council?
Compassion Council is set up with seven levels of support with corresponding benefits. The levels are fittingly named after the colors of the rainbow – Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet – and reflect the pride that supporters have in the LGBTQ+ Community.
The funds received through the Compassion Council help the LGBTQ+ community and people living with or affected by HIV in several ways.
Some examples of the impact of their support include the following:
- Red members with a $1,200 yearly/$100 monthly commitment provide food for one client and their family for a year.
- Orange members with a $2,500 yearly/$209 monthly commitment cover the cost of a client’s medication for a year.
- Yellow members with a $5,000 yearly/$417 monthly commitment provide 50 round-trips to client medical appointments.
- Green members with a $10,000 yearly/$834 monthly commitment provide 400 clients with HIV, STI and Hep C testing.
- Blue members with a $25,000 yearly/$2,084 monthly commitment provide 33 clients with mental health counseling for a year.
- Indigo members with a $50,000 yearly/$4,167 monthly commitment provide 40 families with housing assistance for a year.
- Violet members with a $100,000 yearly/$8,334 monthly commitment help expand mental health services for Spanish speaking clients for a year.
In addition to supporting vital programs and helping thousands in our community, all Compassion Council members enjoy the following benefits and recognition:
- Name recognition on our donor wall in the clinic lobby and in the Annual Report
- Invitations to Radiant Health Centers donor mixers and events
- Tickets to our annual donor recognition reception
And, depending on their giving level, Compassion Council members receive these additional benefits:
- VIP registration access to AIDS Walk Orange County
- An in-person discussion with the Chair of the Client Advisory Committee
- A personal tour of Radiant Health Centers with a senior staff member
- Naming opportunities
- Lunch with the CEO and Board President
The Compassion Council Makes a Difference for the LGBTQ+ Community
Compassion Council members truly make a difference in the lives of so many. They help us bring the comprehensive services to our community that make Radiant Health Centers so unique – and necessary – in Orange County. Together, we can achieve our vision of Zero New Transmissions, Zero Deaths from HIV and AIDS, and Zero Stigma. Plus, we can continue to expand our medical and social services to the entire LGBTQ+ community.