RADIANT HEALTH CENTERS’ RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Radiant Health Centers’ office will be close until further notice. Client appointments will continue via phone and telehealth conferencing.
Pantry delivery to our most vulnerable clients will continue. Please stay connected for updates.
Radiant Health Centers is taking steps to align with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to ensure guidelines and infection prevention measures are in place. We will monitor the situation and provide regular updates. Creative strategies to address the needs of our clients will be implemented as the situation develops.
Our staff has been notified to make concerted efforts to use appropriate health etiquette:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw it in the trash
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoid sharing personal items with co-workers
- Minimize handshaking and hugging
- When possible maintain “social distance” of six feet from others
- Stay home when ill and seek the appropriate medical care.
Radiant Health Centers will adhere to the following protocols:
- Individual medical and social services will continue to be offered within our normal business hours.
- Client group activities will be postponed until further notice.
- Frequency of environmental cleaning of shared workspace, equipment and furniture has been increased.
- Staff experiencing flu-like symptoms will be sent home immediately.
- Employees will not be required to attend a large conference. No prohibition on conferences are set at this time but should be discussed with your supervisor.
- Clients will be encouraged to set appointments for the visits and staff will assess their health status during the appointment call. Clients experiencing flu-like symptoms will be instructed on care options.
- Walk-in clients that show symptoms of the COVID-19 will be immediately isolated, provided a mask and connected to the Public Healthcare agency for care options.
Radiant Health Centers is addressing the following:
- Preparing staff to work from home and may encourage them to do so as the situation develops.
- Assess work-related sessions, meetings or events and consider other options on a case-by-case basis, scaling them back, postponing or conducting by phone or electronically.
- Radiant Health Centers does not currently provide testing for COVID-19 but will monitor the situation and assist the CDC if requested. For questions regarding testing for COVID-19, please call the OC Health Care Agency Health Referral line: 1-800-564-8448
Volunteers needed to deliver food to home bound clients. Agency to client door drop off. No personal interaction.
Please contact: Tammy Nguyen
Resources for COVID-19 information:
OC Health Care Agency information on the COVID-19 can be found at: http://cms.ocgov.com/gov/health/phs/about/epidasmt/epi/dip/prevention/novel_coronavirus.asp
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention national information on the COVID-19 can be found at: