Access LGBTQ+ Telehealth Services in Orange County
As a long-established LGBTQ+ medical clinic in Irvine, Radiant Health Centers is committed to delivering fast, convenient and reliable healthcare services to the Orange County community. An increasingly popular way to receive medical assistance is through our telehealth services.
A telehealth visit resembles an in-person appointment but takes place virtually using a computer, smartphone or tablet. For our many patients across Orange County, telehealth offers a convenient way to speak to our medical team when a medical clinic visit is not possible.
Scheduling Your Telehealth Appointment
1. Call to Schedule Your Telehealth Appointment
Patients interested in a telehealth visit should call our telehealth number directly to arrange an appointment. Patients will be required to provide and confirm their email address to access the Zoom link.
2. The Day Prior You’ll Receive a Preliminary Call & Zoom Link
Before a telehealth visit, two consent forms must be signed via email. One allows email communication with our clinic, and the other allows access to telehealth services. Then a day before the appointment, the patient will receive a call and a Zoom link.
3. Access Zoom Link at Your Scheduled Appointment Time
At the scheduled telehealth visit time, a patient will access the Zoom link sent to their email address. To access the link, a patient follows the instructions provided during the preliminary phone call.
4. Sign Up for Patient Ally Portal Prior to Telehealth Appointment
Patients must also sign up for Patient Ally, our patient portal. By using the portal, patients get convenient and confidential access to our team, with the ability to make appointments, refill prescriptions and get medical advice.
Benefits of Using Our LGBTQ+ Telehealth Services
- Convenient – Patients can attend virtual appointments without needing to travel.
- Improved patient care – Medical providers can deliver consistent care to patients.
- Cost-effective treatment – Saves travel costs and reduces time away from work.
- Supporting families – Beneficial for parents or individuals caring for relatives with chronic illness.
Telehealth is an important tool in delivering a range of medical care services for the LGBTQ+ community. Treatments are available for HIV, hormone replacement therapy, family planning and other services. In practice, telehealth is often used alongside in-person appointments to provide comprehensive medical care.
Common Questions About a Telehealth Visit
What technology do I need for a telehealth visit?
Patients will need access to an internet connection and a smartphone, tablet or computer with a camera to speak to a doctor by video. In addition, an email address will be required for the Zoom video conference link.
What should I do to prepare for my telehealth visit?
Make note of issues and points you wish to discuss. Find a quiet, comfortable place to conduct your visit. Ensure that your chosen device is charged up or connected to a power supply.
Will my telehealth appointment be private?
Yes. Telehealth visits are secure and confidential, with the same level of privacy you would receive during an in-person visit.
Get Access to Telehealth Treatments Today
Radiant Health Centers uses telehealth as one way to provide fast, effective and confidential HIV care, family planning and other LGBTQ+ healthcare services. If you would like to arrange a telehealth visit with a medical professional, call us today at (949) 809-8764 . For general inquiries, please call (949) 809-5700 .
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- Join Us at the 36th Annual AIDS Walk Orange County
- Stay Informed About Monkeypox in Orange County
- With STD Rates Rising Free STD Testing in Orange County Is Essential
- Orange County LGBTQ+ Youth Facing Mental Health Disparities
- Celebrating Inclusivity and LGBTQ+ Rights During Pride Month
- Radiant Health Centers Hit Fundraising Goal at Annual Gala
- Fight the Stigma During Mental Health Awareness Month
- Get Tested & Know Your Status This Hepatitis Testing Day
- LGBTQ+ Community Unites to Celebrate Lesbian Visibility Week
- LGBTQ+ Medical Clinic Expands Telehealth Services
- 20th National LGBTQ Health Awareness Week Is on the Horizon
- OC Unites for National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness
- Mental Health Counseling for the LGBTQ+ Community
- New Date: 36th Annual Gala Returns for 1970s-Themed Event
- 2021 Food Insecurity Campaign Exceeds Expectations
- Postponed: 36th Annual Gala 1970s-Themed Event
- LGBTQ+ Activist and Journalist To Be Honored at Annual Gala
- Radiant Health Centers Is Sharing the Love With Subaru
- Join Us in Fighting Food Insecurity in Orange County
- 35th Annual AIDS Walk Orange County a Success
- Awards & Recognitions for Our Work With the LGBTQ+ Community
- Contact Us
- Family Planning & Birth Control
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Irvine LGBTQ Center
- Irvine PrEP Services for HIV Prevention
- LGBTQ+ Youth and Mentorship Program
- Medical Clinic
- Mental Health
- Newsletter Signup
- Orange County PEP Treatment for HIV Prevention
- Radiant Health Centers’ Annual Reports
- Rapid Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) Services
- Social Services
- Telehealth Access
- Telehealth Importance
- Telehealth Services
- Testing Services
- Thank You
- Thank You
- Thank You Newsletter
- Thank You Sidebar
- The Voice
- Additional Resources
- Education & Outreach
- Family & Children
- Federal Transit Administration Title VI
- In the News
- LGBTs In The News
- Meet the Team
- Our Culture
- Press Releases
- Radiant Health Centers’ Strategic Plan
- Testing & Medical Services draft
- AIDS Walk Orange County
- Annual Radiant Gala
- Pride Month 2022
- Support LGBTQ+ Youth Mental Health
- Become a Corporate Partner
- Get Involved
- Join the Compassion Council
- Legacy Planning
- Main page
- Volunteer Opportunities in Orange County
- About Us
- Board Members
- Board of Directors
- Our Team
- Subaru Share the Love
- Terms & Conditions and HMIS
Archives by Month:
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- August 2020
- May 2020
- March 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017