The rising cost of gasoline and the expense of maintaining a car have caused many of ASF’s clients to seek out more affordable transportation to medical and social service appointments. ASF provides a range of transportation services to qualified clients.
ASF makes available a variety of transportation programs as determined by established criteria and client needs. Among these services are the following which are provided for qualified medical and social service appointments.
- Pick up and drop off trips in ASF operated vans.
- Rides on Orange County Public Transportation buses using ACCESS coupons.
- Taxi rides arranged by the ASF Transportation Supervisor
Title VI Information and Forms
- Notice (English)
- Complaint Procedures (English)
- Complaint Form (English)
- Notice (Spanish)
- Complaint Procedures (Spanish)
- Complaint Form (Spanish)
All transportation services are arranged and approved in advance. To learn more, contact us.