Why Get Tested for HIV?
The only way to know your status and avoid the possible transmission of HIV is to get tested. If you think you may have been exposed, get tested. People can become exposed to HIV if:
- They or their partners have ever had unprotected vaginal, anal or oral sex
- They are the sex partner of a man who has sex with men
- They are the sex partner of an intravenous (I.V.) drug user
- They have sex for drugs, money or other gifts
- They have shared unclean needles
Even if you don’t have symptoms, you can transmit the virus to others. Protect yourself and prevent the transmission of HIV to others, especially loved ones. Get tested. For more information call 949.809.8764.
Get tested. You can live with the results.