Free HIV and Hepatitis C testing and prevention can be done at:
17982 Sky Park Circle, Suite M
Irvine, CA 92614
Testing Hours (different from regular ASF Office hours):
- Tuesday – Thursday, 12 pm to 8 pm
- Saturday, 10 am to 4 pm
Walk-ins welcome. Results in about 20 minutes.
Hepatitis C: Who Should Get Tested?
- Anyone who has ever injected drugs
- Anyone with medical conditions such as chronic liver disease, HIV/AIDS
- Anyone who received donated blood or organs before 1992
- Anyone born between 1945 and 1965
- Anyone with abnormal liver tests or liver disease
- Anyone on hemodialysis
- Anyone born to a mother with Hepatitis C
- Health and safety workers who have been exposed to blood on the job through a needlestick or injury with a sharp object